Ph. D., Industrial Engineering - Management of Innovation and Business Economics (Sustainability, Diffusion Dynamics, Network Externalities). Business Model development for new products and services in automotive and mobile industries.
Technical experience in telecomunication networks, wireless networks and security.
Specialties: - Strategy, market and industry analysis, value flow analysis
- Sustainable Business Models for innovative services in automotive and mobile industries.
- Technology diffusion, strategy and policy
- Wireless technologies, Internet of Things, RFID, Wi-Fi, WSN, anticounterfeiting, information security.
- Databases, datawarehousing, DSS, network security.
Thursday Day 1
CIRCULAR4.0 - Digital Technologies as Enabler to Foster the Transition to the Circular Economy by SMEs in the Alpine Space Area
- Overall CIRCULAR4.0 presentation
- Tools for assessing circular & digital maturity
- Results of circular & digital transformations in SMEs
- About our action plan & community
Success cases of SMEs transitioning to circular economy and digitalization